Dear Native Foodie family,
We were founded over 25 years ago on a mission to bring the health benefits of a plant-based diet to a larger audience, and to show compassion and care for all living beings and the earth we live on. Caring for all living beings and our planet has been part of our mission since day one, and it is more important now than ever.
To ensure guest and team member safety, we have implemented the following measures:
- face covering requirements for both team members and guests, when mandated in the respective region
- additional sanitation procedures for hands, equipment, and surfaces
- hand sanitizer is provided in-store
- sneeze guards at register areas
- contactless ordering and delivery options
All stores are currently open for take-out, delivery, and dine-in (inside or on a patio, depending on location).
Check back here for for updates in case you are ever unsure about your region’s current COVID regulation for restaurants, we will post if any of the above should change.
We will get through this together, safely.
Stay well, and enjoy some plant-based goodies!
Your Native Foods team