For that special holiday dinner… or just any time you feel like feasting but not like cooking!
This holiday season, we’re offering our signature Wellingtons as well as a scrumptious Thanksgiving Feast (pre-order by 11/17). Our Wellingtons and the feast are freshly prepared and packaged for easy at-home prep so you can spend more time with your friends or family, and less time in the kitchen! No mountain of dishes either!
The Original Wellington (with Gravy)
The guest-favorite original recipe! Buttery puff pastry stuffed with steak-style seitan, kale, herbed yams, herbed mushrooms, caramelized onion and orange compote, and cranberry shallot stuffing. Served with homestyle gravy (new recipe!).
Wellingtons and gravy are sold frozen for easy at-home baking.
Serves 4-5 • $40
At-Home Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove lid from frozen Wellington and place on the middle oven rack, and bake for 50-75 minutes. Your Wellington is ready once golden brown on top and an internal temperature of 165 is reached.
- Take out and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Warm homestyle gravy on stove top at low heat, and serve with Wellington.
Feast – Sides
- Take sides out of fridge and set aside. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove lid from container and place sides on the middle oven rack.
- Green Bean Casserole: bake for 15-18 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached (heat an additional 5-10 minutes if needed).
Cranberry Shallot Stuffing and Garlic Mashed Potatoes: bake for 25 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached (heat an additional 5-10 minutes if needed).
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Now Available: Nationwide Shipping!
If you don’t live nearby a Native Foods restaurant, worry not! You can still get your Wellington! We’ve partnered with Tastes of Chicago to ship our Wellingtons anywhere in the country. Wellingtons are shipped frozen and vacuum-packed on dry ice so they’ll get to you in perfect quality.
Standard shipping included in price.