Native Foods has launched a brand-new version of its mobile app that’s fun, easy-to-use, and super convenient. It allows you to place orders for take-out or delivery (with menu item prices lower than on those delivery apps!), and if you’re also a loyalty guest it’s the most convenient way to earn and redeem rewards, receive gifts, special offers, and to be the first to know about new menu items and limited time specials.
So, what do you have to do to enjoy the new app?
AS A FIRST TIME LOYALTY GUEST:
- click here to download the app from the Apple App Store, or here to get it on Google Play
- select ‘sign up’ on the welcome page and follow the prompts, that’s it! You’re all set!
AS AN EXISTING LOYALTY GUEST:
- depending on your device’s settings, your existing app (the one with the green icon) might have automatically updated to the new app (the one with the orange icon).
- Once you have the updated version (orange icon!), open the app and click on ‘LOGIN’
- Now, click on ‘forget password’ and trigger a password reset
- this is important as we can not transfer your old password for security reasons
- A password reset eMail will be sent which allows you do enter a new password
- Once you have your new password, you can log into the app. That’s all!
- Be sure to use the same eMail address you’ve used in the old app, that way all your rewards and loyalty points will transfer automatically!
- If you try to log in for the first time without resetting your password, you are likely to trigger a “no matching guests” error message. In that case, click ‘forget password’ and follow the password reset process outlined above.
- Some phones have shown issues with passwords that were not manually entered (using the iCloud Keychain feature, for example), so it is best to manually type your password when login in for the first time
If you have further questions or need help troubleshooting, please contact us here.